Meth Addiction and lack of energy
I have been using Methamphetamine for the past 3-4 years every day and I need to quit before I lose my wife and kids. But when I don’t use meth I’m always just tired, sleepy, no motivation or energy and that’s why I started using in the first place, was because of the lack of energy I had. I’ve never felt energetic even when I was completely sober

Detoxification under supervision is important. There are medicines available which can help in craving management and withdrawal symptoms. Tiredness, no motivation and low energy is product of withdrawals. Take an appointment with psychiatrist for detailed assessment and medication. Meet addiction therapist and learn many different techniques which helps to maintain abstinence. Stopping the meth is not a problem but staying stopped requires professional help. The million dollar question is why am I suffering despite of insight about negative consequences? What is keeping me in the compulsive use? Refer my blog for answers: www.stayingstopped.blogstop.in One day at a time is the key for sobriety.
There are various ways to become  more energetic naturally.. Seek a professional support. Consult a psychologist for a better clarity and understanding about yourself...

Lack of motivation and depression Extreme lack of motivation How to sober up from meth