Knock knees
I am a dancer and I have knock knees....because of which...a. I look shorter b. Its hard to stand in first(ballet) c. It is hard to walk normlly....I have tried a lot of corrections but nothing seems to work....please suggest me some solutions

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Splints, stretching and massage does help if performed in a right way. Visit a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby for help. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com
Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hello!!! Have to check deformation angle... Tightness & strength of muscles around knee then only can tell you. Regards