Knee pain from last 7 days
I have pain on my both knees from last 7 days. Actually last week, I have a family get together party and I danced too much. From that day I am not able to proper walk and run.

Start Physiotherapy for knee joint. Use Hot Pack n avoid excess bending of knees. Start strengthening exercises

+149
Chat with a doctor
Apply hot pack.
* do knee static exercise. * do hamstring stretch in lying. * do leg raise. * do streching exercises.
consult Physiotherapist near by you.
Hot fermentation and  muscle relaxant medicine after food
Chiropractic adjustment will help. Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
You have Musle Spasm. Do Hot fomentation of both legs and apply Voveran Gel. You can take Zerodol P twice a day for pain relief