Kidny and ureter stone

Hi actually my cousin father have stones in kidny he is getting cevere pain in abdomin recently we are consulted urologist he suggested test for CT scan ukb in that reports they are detected two stones one in the left kidny 5.5mm and another one is 12mm present in ureter so docter suggested for lithocripsy what we can do now ? Is it correct decision
views-icons 108 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidny and ureter stone

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
8 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Andrologist
Stone in the ureter of that size needs to be removed as soon as possible. So recovery will be fast. Consult an urologist as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?