Stone in ureter
My wife was having severe pain in her abdomen, we went to hospital, after doing the ultrasound they found a stone in her ureter. She is still having the pain if is not taking the pain killer, and having nausea. My query, is it possible that this stone will come out by having more liquid or surgery is unavoidable.

Dr Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

As no size shared and ans is may be ... Ayurvedic medicated ghee works for pain less expulsion n to avoiding recurrence
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes .with homoeopathy treatment you can get cured of stones without surgery.