Ureter stone
Hi sir M having stone in my right uretur of 10 mm size since from last 7 months...it's not paining me and M having little strain in my right leg and slight pain in my kidney...so should I go under lazer surgery . please recommend me some solution... Regards ejaz

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, stones of 10milimeter and more are less likely to pass through urine on their own , they should be removed ,extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy is good option where it breaks large stones into smaller one which will flush out in urine , or else it should be removed surgically , consult urologist .