Lower Ureter Stone

I am having 7.3 mm stone at the Ureter and Bladder junction. 5 Days back, I underwent ESWL and I have been asked to come for Scan tomorrow to check whether stone/powder has passed out of my body or not. I am not feeling any kind of pain/discomfort in my abdomen as of now. My question: Is it okay to leave the stone / powder for 6 to 7 days in the ureter tube? Does it causes any harm to kidney or any other parts / functionality of body as the stone will be blocking the flow of urine to bladder? I am experiencing back pain since 2 days which I never got it earlier in my life. Is this back pain due to the ureter stone? Please Assist.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower Ureter Stone

When the floor is dirty, we sweep & throw it out just like that Ayurveda treatment aim @ throwing out unwanted materials from the body. Because anything else apart from body component acts as antigen & causes problem.
If that stone blocking urine flow definitely pain can occur for better management u come with reports