Lower Ureter Stone
I am having 7.3 mm stone at the Ureter and Bladder junction. 5 Days back, I underwent ESWL and I have been asked to come for Scan tomorrow to check whether stone/powder has passed out of my body or not. I am not feeling any kind of pain/discomfort in my abdomen as of now. My question: Is it okay to leave the stone / powder for 6 to 7 days in the ureter tube? Does it causes any harm to kidney or any other parts / functionality of body as the stone will be blocking the flow of urine to bladder? I am experiencing back pain since 2 days which I never got it earlier in my life. Is this back pain due to the ureter stone? Please Assist.

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

When the floor is dirty, we sweep & throw it out just like that Ayurveda treatment aim @ throwing out unwanted materials from the body. Because anything else apart from body component acts as antigen & causes problem.
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

If that stone blocking urine flow definitely pain can occur for better management u come with reports