Regarding kidney stones

Sir, from the last 2 months Im suffering with severe pain in abdomen later I got to know that it is because of kidney stone and through CT scan it confirmed that 8mm in right ureter and I don't want to go for laser or surgical treatment and plz let me know remedy is it possible by (chancha piedra ) if so how to use it? where will I get it? in what name?
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding kidney stones

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello if you ask me I would suggest you to go for intervention that is the URS and DJ stenting because the size of the renal calculus Size. is 8 mm which is quite large for spontaneous removal if you wait for spontaneous removal then you will be more symptomatic and there are also chances of hydronephrosis and severe damage to the ureters thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?