Stone in ureter
Please consult me wht i need to do.. how many stones i have 1 or 2 .. here in my report wht is of size 2 to 3 mm.

Hello there....., I went through your query and reports... Kidney stones occur when salts in the urine form a solid crystal.... Most kidney stones can be treated without surgery.... Small stones in the kidney do not usually cause problems, so there is often no need to remove them. ... If a stone doesn’t pass and blocks urine flow or causes bleeding or an infection, then it may need to be removed... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out small stones...