Kidney stone

I am having kidney stone 9*8 MM past 2 months, but I don't have severe pain, without treatment it is possible the stone will come outside ?? because everyone told after treatment also it will come again. Please give suggestions to avoid any particular foods. (like someone told avoid tomatoes) ? Past 2 months daily I took more water and tender coconut so I have little pain now also. And morning I am going walking & small exercise. Doctors told the stone nearly 1cm so it should not come outside without treatment(renal calculus). Please suggest me all my questions

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stone

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, A kidney stone may not cause symptoms until it moves around within your kidney or passes into your ureter( the tube connecting the kidney and bladder). At that point, you may experience these signs and symptoms: Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin, Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity, Pain on urination, Pink, red or brown urine, Cloudy or foul-smelling urine, Nausea and vomiting, Persistent need to urinate, Urinating more often than usual Fever and chills if an infection is present Urinating small amounts of urine. Usually stone size less than 7 mm may not require any intervention, they advice to drink more water, stone will come out with urine. Yours is 9.8 mm it requires intervention.it will not go out with urine. You can avoid tomato, cabbage etc. Consult urologist for treatment and cure.