Joint pain - Shoulder and hands
There is a pain in shoulder and hands. It's from long time but it's worsen now, took physiotherapy and muscle strain pain killers also but won't help much. Is this an issue in veins ?

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
which shoulder? probably you are using your laptop and mobile too much and that can be the cause if it is in odd postures as well. keypad use + texting can put stress on the muscles and joints of hand and shoulder.
work in an ergonomic environment and do stretching exercises.
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for &the affected part.neck and shoulders and hands. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Hi, Is the pain present in your hand joints? Is there also complain of stiffness in the joints when you get up in the morning? Did you get any blood investigations previously? You can consult directly so proper history can be taken and management can be started accordingly