Itchy patches and swollen face
I have red itchy paths all over my arms legs and back. My face is swollen and little red patches there as well. Please help with the itching. It's really bothering me.

Tab. Montair LC- once a day after dinner for 4 weeks Use Cetaphil cleansing lotion for bath followed by application of Calosoft lotion on affected areas for 2 weeks Investigations: Serum IgE Comprehensive Allergy Panel test IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION Review after 2 weeks
Acute urticaria . Need more information to find out the root cause of it and treat accordingly. If you face difficulty in swallowing or breathing, you will need immediate assistance.
take online consultation for the same
Hello dear. This is acute urticaria. Do the following and see me after a week if it still persists
Tab Teczine-M 1 tab daily for 7 days.
Avoid eating potato, rice, brinjal
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this urticaria rash... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription