Red Rashes on Arms,legs
When I woke up yesterday morning there some red rashes on my legs ,arms & on back. I don't understand this is due to food or something else .When I had taken lunch after sometime there was some rashes on my body parts suddenly after some time they gone..when I take medicine. Lot's of itching occurred in morning. When I scratch it expand.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
From your history and photos it looks like hives( urticaria). It's a allergic response of the skin to certain allergens which can include food. I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist because the treatment of this condition is individualised. Also watch out for any swelling over lips or eyelids or if any breathlessness. In that case you should immediately seek medical help otherwise nothing much to worry. Keep watch if any particular food item is worsening your rash and try to avoid it. You can visit my website www.eternisclinic.com for more info on urticaria. -Dr Pinanky Jadhav Pune.

Red itchy rash on arms