Is spordic fatal insomnia curable
Respected doctors is spordic fatal insomnia curable I read in Google is this curable plz doctors help me to find this answer

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issie/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
It's a prion disease and there is no treatment available, only symptomatic treatment.
You are asking the same question daily. Better than having these useless thoughts in the mind again and again you should go and visit a psychiatrist in person. Do not Google your symptoms
consult psychiatrist you are having repetitive unnecessary thoughts
It is a fatal disease with death occuring in patients within 6 months I suggest you not to google symptoms
contact a doctor for your symptoms
Repeat question