Is my diet right?

I recently started to hit the gym at beginning of the year and now that I'm addicted to it, I have got a strict Diet for bodybuilding I'm currently in night shift. 9pm to 6am I reach home at 7am I go to bed wake up at 1pm a bowl of oats with nuts Two carrot Banana and then I hit the gym. 2pm to 5pm Post workout i would a have proetin shake. And two hours later chiken breast fried in olive oil or sprouts 10pm 4chappati with daal and lassi 12 green tea 3am oats biscuits 5am milk Is my diet good? I'm loosing my hair is it due to my diet?
views-icons 36 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Is my diet right?

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Your diet is good. You said you are taking protein shake, which supplement are you taking? May be due to that supplement you are losing weight. Eat green leafy vegetables. Add curd to your diet. It would be better if you take whole milk curd. Mean while you try doing this. And message me personally if you can follow any hair oil tips. I will give you oil remedy, which may help you gain your hair back and also will strengthen your hair.