Irregular Periods
I was diagnosed with PCOD from 2015 but was facing irregular periods since my school days that is from 2011. Last year I was weighing 69kgs on July and started Herbalife diet plan and reduced my weight to 61kgs. I had my periods back with good flow and I used to get in 20-35 days. From March, as I started my baking career, I believe due to sweet food, my periods started being irregular again. I took meprate twice and I had to bring my period. My last period date was September 10 and after that I did not get my periods. I don't want to make it a habit of consuming tablets and getting my periods. Kindly advise.

Do a thyroid test early morning fasting levels serum free T3T4TsH
Review with reports
Take a spoon of methi seeds soak up in water over night and take next morning Take lots of onions and garlic and tomatoes Take bittergourd and amla and jamuns daily Take wheat based diabetes diet Take fish and egg white Avoid non-veg and egg yellow Brisk walking three times a week for 20 minutes Take 3.5 litres of water daily Avoid fast food Take papaya and pineapple juice to get your natural periods