Irregular chest and abdominal pain
Usually in night I am having this irregular pain in upper abdominal which get transferred into chest area which results in heavyness , sometimes pain only occur in left chest along with left arm. I don't understand the actual problem so please enlightenment me, it will be very helpful, thank you.

Need detailed history of your symptoms. Consult me on PRACTO

It’s May be due to acidity if not relief in a day then consult your doctor
Could be gastritis, if yes it can be treated easily. But before making a conclusion need to understand any other symptoms which you might have. It is best that you consult a doctor and get a proper prescription.
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
Gastritis