Instrusive thoughts and Instrusive image
I was diagnosed with OCD few months back and doctor prescribed fluoxetin for few weeks. I have stopped taking this medicine within 5 days as I was getting sore throat and sudden voice change because of this medicine side effects. Currently , I'm having severe anexity due to Instrusive images and Instrusive thoughts.I'm not able to do my daily work due this .Can you please suggest any medicine for the same

Ok mam I can understand your issue .. basically you are suffering from repeated thoughts image disturb you and you feel stress because of it so  it's OCD obsessive compulsive disorder. it can be treated by medication also  therapy like cognitive behaviour therapy  exposure and response prevention also called ERP. Mam it can treat by proper medications no need to worry I know because of repeated to thoughts you are not able to doing your proper work and also it disturbs your concentration and  attention but mark my word it's it's treatable just you need to consult psychiatrist so we will see we will start medication
need to consult psychiatrist
keep your mind calm no need to panic Ritu start medication therapy as early as possible