OCD - Intrusive Thoughts
I have been diagnosed with my OCD in mid 2017. i am having this continous blasphemy thoughts which are intrusive. as i am a religious person, i feel more guilty and think myself that i am a sinner by having these intrusive thoughts about hindu gods. i consulted a doctor in 2018 and by his suggestion, i am under medication using Fluvaxomine tablets - 150mg per day. but still, i am getting these thoughts and i couldn't control my thoughts when i look at any God's idols or pictures anywhere. this is killing me. now, my query is that can my condition be curable through the medication or shall i have to got to CBT therapies ?

Yes CBT will help you in the best way... God gives each one of us some issue or disease. Some have BP some may have diabetes you have OCD So don't be guilty coz God is aware these thoughts are due to OCD which he has given and not due to fault in your character Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online or in person All the best
Medications as primary treatment with some sessions of CBT should help you in this. But then again your medications need to be changed to have a desirable effect.
Consult your own psychiatrist or visit some other Psychiatrist for help.
Your condition can be controlled by medication and you can get best effects if you for both medications and CBT together And yes you need modification in your treatment as well. Consult an another psychiatrist for second opinion regarding your treatment.