Inside chip of tooth brok

My inside tooth chip was broken and I am feeling little sensitivity in my tooth so is the tooth is able to recover that much so that this sensitively can disappear sir the root canal is to be done for it

Doctor Answers (5) on Inside chip of tooth brok

The answer to the question is not just the sensitivity. It is also about why did the tooth fracture. There could be any caries, faulty occlusion causing excess pressure on your teeth. Its better get it diagnosed with your dentist and then go for treatment of sensitivity.
Hi.. Yes root canal is the permanent solution for the problem you mention. Filling can be done but it would be temporary. A x ray is recommended. Regards
Dr. Mukesh K Asrani Ahmedabad | Oral Medicine and Radiology
Hello, Do you know that tooth is the strongest part of our whole body ? If it has broken than there must be a reason for it. Generally teeth become weak due to cavities or some other pathologies which can be known only by a check up. For the time being, use any desensitizing toothpaste to prevent sensitivity. Visit your dentist as early as possible and get the required treatment done. Regards
It depends on the amount of tooth structure lost. Treatment will vary depending on that. You may need no treatment at all or mild recontouring if sharp or an onlay (without rct) or an rct and Crown. Get yourself checked at a good dentist.
yes first the root canal treatment is advised in your situation then it is to be covered with a ceramic crown for strength and protection. Thanks