Inside chip of tooth brok
My inside tooth chip was broken and I am feeling little sensitivity in my tooth so is the tooth is able to recover that much so that this sensitively can disappear sir the root canal is to be done for it

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. Yes root canal is the permanent solution for the problem you mention. Filling can be done but it would be temporary. A x ray is recommended. Regards
Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

It depends on the amount of tooth structure lost. Treatment will vary depending on that. You may need no treatment at all or mild recontouring if sharp or an onlay (without rct) or an rct and Crown. Get yourself checked at a good dentist.
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
The answer to the question is not just the sensitivity. It is also about why did the tooth fracture. There could be any caries, faulty occlusion causing excess pressure on your teeth. Its better get it diagnosed with your dentist and then go for treatment of sensitivity.
Dr. Mukesh K Asrani
Oral Medicine and Radiology 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, Do you know that tooth is the strongest part of our whole body ? If it has broken than there must be a reason for it. Generally teeth become weak due to cavities or some other pathologies which can be known only by a check up. For the time being, use any desensitizing toothpaste to prevent sensitivity. Visit your dentist as early as possible and get the required treatment done. Regards
Dr. Animesh Jaisawal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Varanasi
yes first the root canal treatment is advised in your situation then it is to be covered with a ceramic crown for strength and protection. Thanks