Increased stomach and arm

I have 5'4 height ..but my weight is 64 so i look bigger than my age..and I am not able to do dieting

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 9 KGS that too fat not muscle can help u with ,4-5 KGS weight loss in month it will give u good appearance.
Hi.my advice is-avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid alcohol as it adds on to extra calories, avoid sugary substances like rabdi,badam milk,halwa etc and diary products since it contributes too much of calories. If you are a non vegetarian skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces which should not be a fried type and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry, since fried food substances have lot of oil avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads which gives you the fibre needed for the gut and essential minerals and vitamins for your body. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Coming to the exercises- daily morning jogging for 15-20 mins, skipping for 10-15mins, cycling for 30-40mins space it with brisk walking 15-20mins.Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do swimming for 30-40mins.if you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician.