Inch loss

I have reduced 4 Kgs in a month and currently I am weighing 91.2 Kgs. I follow healthy diet and workout daily (cardio + weight training). The problem is I have not lost any inch apart from a little from the stomach and hip area and the weight loss is not visible also, though loosing 4 Kgs is not a major change? Is this is a healthy reduction?

Doctor Answers (2) on Inch loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height so can calculate ideal weight for you. I can help with 5-6 KGS weight loss in month that too natural. Exercise play 20& and diet 80% .
Ms. Farzana Chauhan Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, losing 2-4kg per month by following balanced diet is a healthy rate of weight loss. You still needs to lose a lot and since you are carrying excess fat seeing noticible change in just a month is difficult. Continue following a healthy diet to see noticible change in next couple of month. For customised diet plan at comfort of your home visit www.allaboutdiets.in