Impact of Night Shift Job
I have been doing night shift job for more than 3 years. And most of reviews say, night shift jobs create many physical problems step by step. Is it right? If yes, up to which extent its right? And what precautions can protect from any problems because of night shift jobs.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes its right. Our body follows a certain rhythm. Many hormones in the body have a rhythm in which they are secreted. This is why night shift work take a toll on the body. Our body is designed to work in the day and sleep in the night. Doing yoga, pranayama and meditation will be of some help. Apart from this, have a balanced diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Yes. Lot of hormonal imbalance problems. Also, hypertension,obesity,metabolic syndrome and many more are associated with it. Only way out is to work in the normal hours and relax at night