I want to lose weight
I want to lose about 5 kgs. I go to the gym and work out for an hour. My daily intake of food is 1-2 fruits a day in the morning -2 chapatis, dal, curry and rice -snacks varies -dinner varies as well.. My height is 158cms and I currently weigh 67kgs. The fat percent in my body is 20%. Please advise.

Hello, you are doing well, you can continue with the diet you're following now but some fat is necessary for the body , when youare starved or fall ill that fat get burn to release energy , have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries