I'm 24 and very skinny

I'm tired of being skinny , I weigh 54kgs and height 5'10 . Is there any way I can grow my weight to 64kg in a month ? What do I have to do ? How many calories do I have to eat everyday ? I'm about to join gym in a week . Please help me !
views-icons 73 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I'm 24 and very skinny

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person. Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at