I have a teeth gap .
I have a teeth gap ,I want know can it be fixed now also at age of 22 and how much time will it take.

Braces is best option then cap, veneers, composite filling
u meet  to orthodontics

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Please attach photographs of effected area for better guidance and treatment options. Their are many options to cover teeth gap, so consult with doctor online or offline.
Teeth gaps can be fixed at any age and the time it will take will depend upon the severity of malocclusion. I would advice you to get a consultation ( online or physical ) or send your pictures to get more clarity.