I dont know

Sir my age is 32 yrs . Iam getting fear at night and feeling fear to go or stay outsatation alone. I was healthy 5 years back but what happens to me now i cant understand. I was a regular follower of horror movies , now am unable to see horror trials. Sir help me to get back my posistion.

Doctor Answers (1) on I dont know

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, what you are feeling is called 'anxiety'. In such cases of restlessness and negative thoughts practice deep breathing techniques so that you can relax and think more rationally as your fear is irrational. Once you have done that, you should start with a self suggestion of positive thoughts. This is where your brain would be open to logical explanations and good thoughts. If your fears still do not reside then get in touch with a psychiatrist near you as anti-anxiety drugs can help reduce your symptoms.