Anxiety fear

I m having anxiety sometimes it fears me most and in morning also i have fear is it because of depression

Doctor Answers (2) on Anxiety fear

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi ,  do u face this only in limited situation and people or in general??!!  How long do u remember you face this unwanted behaviour? ?
I'd u r not clear with those details and creating problem in your day to day activities  it is time for u to seek a professional help.
Do consult and hv clarity about yourself.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, you have not given enough details. You may be suffering from Anxiety disorder if you feel anxious about things big or small, almost all the time worry about future, have disturbed sleep and may have physical symptoms like palpitations , sweating, etc. All these symptoms should be on a regular basis and should be distressing to you to be diagnosed  as Anxiety disorder.
You may have Depression associated with anxiety disorder, which seems to be your case. In that case your mood remains low, apart from fear and anxiety you feel like crying, or have feelings of helplessness or hopelessness. You lack interest in activities that would interest you earlier and have lack of appetite apart from sleep disturbances.
If you have any of the above, please consult a Psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis.
Treatment can then be decided, either some medication and / or counseling for your anxiety and depression.
You can definitely get better with a proper diagnosis and correct treatment
Hope this helps, All the Best!