I do not know what happened to me.
I do not know what happened to me. i have not been hungry since 10 days. if i was forced to eat vomit is coming, and not exactly digesting. With this iam decreasing weight day by day getting thinner.. feeling weak is it happens with OCD or stress? If that's right i do not use medicines for that not at all. You too do not say it. Tell us the way to reduce it at home without using drugs... Please

Try n analyse from when n after which situation you started avoiding food... it can’t be OCD but stress could b one of the reasons but u need to figure out what is disturbing you at times in this climate heat could also b one of the reasons of avoiding food...
Online consultation with me or any face to face counseling will help u to be open and get solution
Any illness to be treated requires treatment. If you think you dont need meds thats your personal decision. Consult a psychologist personally and discus your problem in detail.