I am trying to conceive..
I visited the gynae had a full check up of mine n husband's too...all the reports are normal.. done internal scanning also n have good follicles as well however still not conceived...any suggestions...

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You have over 90% chance of conceiving naturally within two years of trying. So since all your tests are normal its a question of having patience and letting nature do its job. You do not need to do anything special like lying in a particular position or timing intercourse. Being positive minded and free from tension anxiety and stress is the best way to a happy pregnancy and baby when waiting to conceive as you are. Best wishes for your happy pregnancy and baby