I am over slim how to recover from that
I am over slim how to recover from that Please help how to gain weight though I eat properly.suggest

Hello Constitutional treatment with lifestyle modification changes and daily diet modification with proper exercise  helps to improve your condition from the root itself without having any side effects We have very good medicines with proper diet advise helps to  gain weight fast first to rule out the cause I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if you wish to take proper advise and guide consult online through practo app for proper management or feel free WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello user There is a word Basal Metabolic Rate which is responsible for our weight n fatty body so there are  many things we know to help you in gaining weight. There are many ways you can gain weight but wanna know you wanna gain fat or weight and without knowing your dietary habits and hiw much you eat bcoz might b according to you you are eating properly but that should not be proper according to a dietitian.
Sure. I will plan a personalised diet plan that will definitely help u gain weight. Whatsapp on seven seven eight zero three five four four six four