I am having fear and overthinking
I am having fear and overthinking from from last 2 year i have everyday headache and i am really in trouble please help me out I feel very heavy headaches and i get scared that i can be stroke or something related to that

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
seems like a case of generalized anxiety disorder for which severity need to be assessed by psychiatrist and accordingly medication can be started
Hello! It can simply be anxiety so please first of all relax and consult online
Online consultation
You need to get treated by a Psychiatrist
consult me online on practo
You can consult me for treatment Your condition can be rightly corrected
Hello You have symptoms of anxiety. Visit a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated and start treatment.