Hypothermia
My son who is 1 year old is not able to sleep properly and is vomiting milk. I took the temp to check and it was 97.5 degrees Fahrenheit. It did not seem alarming at that time, but after half an hour it dropped further to 96.6 degrees. Not able to find any doc right now. can anybody help?

Hello.. I don't think temperature is the cause to worry..after each feed make sure that your child is patted well and he burps ..if the child is active and feeding well I don't think you have to worry about it..but if he is full and crying..please consult a paediatrician as we need to examine your child before suggesting you..avoid any new weaning foods too..