Hurt and anger management

I am unable to control my emotions everytime my husband speaks to me rudely or tries to point out my mistakes. I land up feeling angry and hurt both at the same time. Once i start crying i am unable to stop and things between us worsen further. Feels like marriage is all about fault finding. I have even started having an inferiority complex and an insecurity in my mind that my husband is fed up of me. I have spoken to him about this insecurity but however hard he tries to tell me that he wont leave me, i cant stop worrying. I sympathize myself at times and feel hurt that my husband never sympathizes with me. I feel i expect too much of emotional support from him. How can I have a positive outlook and control my anxiety myself? I have tried meditation to a small extent but havent felt better. Can medication help?
views-icons 34 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hurt and anger management

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there. Both you and your husband consult psychiatrist, discuss about your problems. Counseling wil help you. There are medications to control your anxiety,anger. You need to be optimistic, trust in yourself and your husband too. Read positive quotes, books which boost your self confidence...