Hump on my back
I have hump on my back and sometimes i am not even able to sit properly due to discomfort...my sitting posture is not that bad but still the hump goes on increasing...in test reports thyroid was ok but vitamin d was 5

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there's any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  spine and hips and neck and shoulders. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Hump in back, means that there is some deviation of the spine from normal, this needs evaluation by x ray and clinical examination.also it needs to be made clear why this is increasing as ypu mentioned, so its good to get examined and evaluation.
It can be due to scoliosis. You require a detailed physical examination by an orthopaedic surgeon and a radiological examination