How to reduce belly fat
Hi, my age is 26 and height 5.11 and weight is 89kg. i start gym 1 week ago, after joining gym i avoid tea and take 2 boil eggs in breakfast, i didn't eat chapatiz in lunch and dinner, i eat two bowl rice in lunch and khichdi in dinner, i do 50 minutes cardio exercise daily, was all this helpful to me or should i change anything in above plz let me know

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U require 12 kg weight loss diet u r taking is dash once u stop with gym and back to normal diet . u will regain. So don't follow dash follow healthy customize diet which helps to lose 4-5 KGS in month
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - I advice you shoud have less rice or rice products rather more whole wheat, eggs is oaky, max 50-80gm rice one time & thats all 2-3 days weekly, as rice may incrsae visceral fat. Take dalia rather than prepared rice ,dal Khchdi, rest all okay, exercises two times 1-2 hours as possible even daily activities are also part of physical exercises.
Dr. Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your belly fat is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose fat. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful..