How to gain weight and build muscle?
How should i gain weight and muscle in healthy way, what types of food should I eat and how my meals plan should be there.

Hi To gain weight and muscle you have to follow high protein, high calorie diet plan. ________________________ But I can't plan your diet here without knowing your Time Schedule, Diet Schedule and medical history. _________________________ So I would recommend you to meet me or any other Dietician for a personalized diet plan _________________________ For a while you can follow the following tips which may help you to some extent But for proper result you need to follow a personalized diet plan > Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns > Eat Plenty of Protein > Fill up on Plenty of Carbs and Fat and Eat at Least 3 Times per Day > Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. > Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. > Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories >Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you're trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. > Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth. DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan 
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Please connect directly at practo direct chat for detail diets.. Thanks.
Take high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello, Losing weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Msg directly as we need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition then exercise
Weight gain is bit slow process And need good communication beetween dietician and client Need high protein for and good fat and need carbohydrates Diet should be balance with excercise Contact directly through practo account for better result and provide proper information like ur medical history so that we can guid you scientifically
Weight Gain 💪unlike weight loss is a different journey🏃‍♀🏃‍♂ and one needs to understand 🤔 the proper nutrition behind it: 1. What to eat and when to eat.🍳🍗🥗🍚 2. What is required more protein or carbs or both🍞🥚 3. The right supplement🥫🥛 4. Also, pre workout, post workout meals and nutrition with your exercises🏋‍♂🏋‍♂🏋‍♀ Therefore, it is important to know your details like : Height, weight, age and suitable time to discuss the same on call 📞👍🙂 Regards Eti Jain Medical Nutritionist
You need personalized Diet according to your routine and medical condition. So you can either reach out to the on Practo or Instagram Page : www.instagram.com/nutrition_care_clinic Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/nutritioncareclinic
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you