How to cure loosen Gums ?

My lower teeth gums specially front gums are little black &they are not cover my teeth properly. I use to brush twice a day & use chewing gum (may be 2-3 happydent daily) . I also used to rinsing with water after eating/drinking something. Plz suggest something for the same.

Doctor Answers (6) on How to cure loosen Gums ?

Depigmentation by laser is the best option for dark gums. If gums are 'loose' and do not cover the teeth properly, separate surgical treatment may be required.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hey there... I think you are brushing too harsh with a hard toothbrush...I would suggest you to check out proper tooth brushing technique on you tube (Bass technique) and alwaz use soft bristle toothbrush... Visit your nearest dentist once for professional teeth cleaning and then follow all the oral hygiene maintaince steps.. Take care ...!!
Having dark gums is not a medical problem usually but if you want tp correct for esthetic reasons there are depigmentation procedures available. Happydent or orbit chewing immediately post meals is good as it balances the pH of your mouth and prevents cavities. As for the gum problems you will need to see a dentist and evaluate the bone suppport and gums . A routine scaling or cleaning procedure every six months keeps your gums and bone healthy.
Hi..undergo oral prophylaxis from dentist. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Happydent is to whiten your pearly whites(teeth). Thats a very good habit of rhinsing your mouth with water and the best natural way. Each individual have different complexion and skin texture, so is your gums. But esthetic point of view there are depigmentation procedures available. so visit a dentist - periodontist for further advice.
Hi, your gums might be dark in color due to skin pigmentation which is nothing to worry, and as for loose gums u need to visit your dentist to get your teeth and gums cleaned and then see if any further treatment is required All the best