How i loose weight?

I want to loose weight my weight is 108 and height 5.9 is any diet how may i loose weight, i don't get time in morning to go to walk,please suggest me some diet plan how i loose weight.

Doctor Answers (3) on How i loose weight?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need 35 KGS weight loss I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. Exercises wok 20% and diet works 80% to lose weight. If not walk u can do some kind of activities at home only
Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You need a strict diet plan. I can help you with it where you can loose up to 6 kg in month with very little effort. As you said you don't get time in morning to walk. There can always be other option. I can suggest you walking in form of 8 shape only for 10 mins in a day. So I will tell you little modifications in dietary habits as well lifestyle changes. If you are ready to try my diet. You can always message me. Or can even take practo appointment.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
First of all you make your mind and plan for urself. Foods are paneer, egg whites, vegetables(low carbohydrates), pulses(dehusked), wheat(1/day) 40gms, oats(1/day)25gms,milk and milk products, salads, lemonade,coconut water