How i loose weight?
I want to loose weight my weight is 108 and height 5.9 is any diet how may i loose weight, i don't get time in morning to go to walk,please suggest me some diet plan how i loose weight.

Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore

HOMEOPATHIC FAT LOSS PROGRAM : 25days treatment Patient history is taken after doing a proper FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio.  Proper personalised diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, altered hormone mechanism or stimulate your body’s  metabolism to burn more fat. The initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body.  The second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increase patience levels etc. The third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass. Nutritionist session: Towards the 25th day, we keep a session with Nutritionist to maintain the diet with proper diet chart and plan to maintain the same. No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be in a weaker state utilising all reserves. This program can be done only once in 3 months. For whom this is beneficial? Obesity People who tend to overeat. Hormone disorders: PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetes. Lipoma  Weight due to stress Patients with joint pains due to high uric acid levels etc. Very useful for people who do sedentary work, no workouts, more stress etc. Irregular menstruation People who would like to concentrate on muscle building.  After the fat loss, muscle building becomes an easy job! :) 100% Safe & Natural.  No health drinks or supplement mixed drinks involved. You can find remarkable difference in your abnormal blood reports like cholesterol ,uric acid as well. To know details read our article in practo for complete info or call us.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need 35 KGS weight loss I can help with 4-5 KGS in month. Exercises wok 20% and diet works 80% to lose weight. If not walk u can do some kind of activities at home only
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Faridabad

First of all you make your mind and plan for urself. Foods are paneer, egg whites, vegetables(low carbohydrates), pulses(dehusked), wheat(1/day) 40gms, oats(1/day)25gms,milk and milk products, salads, lemonade,coconut water
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need a strict diet plan. I can help you with it where you can loose up to 6 kg in month with very little effort. As you said you don't get time in morning to walk. There can always be other option. I can suggest you walking in form of 8 shape only for 10 mins in a day. So I will tell you little modifications in dietary habits as well lifestyle changes. If you are ready to try my diet. You can always message me. Or can even take practo appointment.