How i gain weight
I am a boy of 18 year i eat nearly 100 grm protein per day but my weight cant increase single gram 2500calori diet how my weight increase i am very thin and skinny

Hi dear, I understand your concern. Do you eat right? Nutritious food? Only protein doesn't help much until you work out well to utilize those proteins. Basically your body requires a balanced diet,which requires wholesome n complex carbs, healthy fats and proteins.
So, have roti, rice, idli, dalia etc along with good quality protein. That will help you to gain weight.