Hormonal imbalance diet

Pls tell me some specific lifestyle modifications related to healthier diet, what foods to eat more, what to avoid, water intake, sleep and exercise to correct hormonal imbalance and chin hair in a natural way, not through pills or laser. I want to correct there problems from within. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hormonal imbalance diet

Dr. Mrunal Deshpande Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hii..
For harmonal  imbalace one need to correct life style pattern. Prefere home made food and nutritionally balance diet plan which incorporates all nutrients according to your body needs. Daily exercise and proper sleep pattern is advisable.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you