Hole in both ear drum
Hole in both eardrum from childhood probably. And there is listioning problem also. In Jukam, some lequid also come out from both ears. What is solutions? Please...

Dr. Madhavi Nachane
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, this is Dr.Madhavi Nachane from Pune. I understand you suffer from a hole in your ears. Firstly you should get treated for your jukam I.e cold. If you have persistent blocked nose look for allergic rhinitis or deviated septum and get treated for same. Secondly,  once your ears is dry and out of cold for 2months get Tympanoplasty surgery for one ear first then second. I would suggest you to get your self checked with an ENT Specialist.