High SGPT and SGOT
My sgpt and sgot level is high 274 and 290 respectively. I consulted an ayurvedic doctor and taking ayurvedic medication, cycling for around 8 km daily, avoided oily and fatty food, for 2 weeks i have done this, my sgpt and sgot never came down but increased. Before one month my sgpt was 290 and sgot was 169. What to do.? Could you please prescribe me any medicine. i got a job abroad and because of this higher values they are giving me retest. Help me please.

complete liver function test is advisable
consultation is advisable

Consult online.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Ayurvedic/herbal drugs are known to cause Hepatitis. Please stop the ayurvedic medications. Get USG abdomen done and repeat LFT
Need to do ultrasound abdomen and show full LFT and lipid profile to prescribe you properly. Consult now for proper management and prescription
Need history. Do hepatitis profile , ultasound abdomen.
Syp Amylcure 2 tsp twice a day