SGOT SGPT high persistent

My sgpt sgpt level have been high consistently, doctor first prescribed medicines for jaundice, but individual hepatitis tests have been negative
can you advice what tests should be done for correct interpretation of liver enzymes high indicators.  what exactly is the situation sonography shows grade 1 fatty liver

Doctor Answers (1) on SGOT SGPT high persistent

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Homeopath
Hi! My Name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopath )
As per query it shows that there is some issue with your liver functions as SGPT is raised and also USG reveals fatty liver changes. know to understand your case more every doctor would require further details of your life style and past medical history.
With this much data I can let you know that you should start avoiding fatty and oily food products, spicy food. U should have proper amount of fibers and hydration should be proper.
Also with the advise of the doctor, start with  some liver function enhancer's.
Hope to help you with your issue and would like to know more about your problem if you can make it to total health care.
Take Care have healthy life.
Dr Jagat Shah.