High B12 values
Hello doctor, I was vitamin b12 deficient and one doctor suggested I take b29 pfs injections. Post taking 2 injections at a gap of one week I rechecked my b12 values and they were Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) : >2000 pg/ml. It had been 10 days since my last vaccine. I rechecked again after one week and my Active b12 holo transcobalamin was 236 pmol/L. This was 17 days post my last vaccine. Is there anything to be worried for due to the high values?

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.

Connect please
Call me or whatsapp me 9306729seven85
No there is nothing to worry. It's water soluble vitamin Observe any symptoms than u can contact.
Vitamin B12 it's a water soluble vitamin Do not worry it will be absorbed overtime Just do not take more vitamin B12 injections in near future.
- [x] According to your query and sign and symptom you want to know about the cause and Treatment of disease as you have mentioned as above as - - [ ] Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. - [ ] Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. - [ ] Please follow good life style as - [ ] • take plenty of fluid and - [ ] • take less spicy and fatty foods and - [ ] • take home made food only and - [ ] do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation and - [ ] please keep positive attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
Need few more details Kindly consult
Kindly consult for further management and treatment
Avoid fried food and spicy food Water intake more Green leafy vegetables and fruits Do connect and consult
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management