Hemorrhoid problem
I have an external hemorrhoid, but during defection I find that my stool is covered with blood sometimes so does that mean I have an internal hemorrhoid as well? Also, will these hemorrhoids heal during the course of time? Please help.

Consult good Laser Surgeon
Hemorrhoids treatment depends on stage grade size location etc. You need to get rectal examination done by a General Surgeon for correct staging etc. Early stages can be treated with medicines highest stages need some kind of minor or major procedure accordingly
The bleeding may be due to an associated fissure in ano. The hemorrhoids will need surgery.