Hemorrhoids

I am suffering from hemorrhoids and I am very much affected. My stool gets hardened and difficult to pass. I feel bloated if my stomach is not clear. I am experiencing a lot of pain when I sit or walk. I am very much stressed. I am having homeopathic medicine but it's not helping me anymore. Please help me out.....stool softerner like isabgol doesn't help me either in fact it hardens it more.
views-icons 112 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hemorrhoids

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. . I can understand your concern. Here are a few things that you can do. Stop the homeo Medicines first thing, it just doesn't work! Drink lots of water. Have a high fiber diet, if you can have raddish that will be best for you. Syp. Dulcolax 15 ml before bed quit isagbol for now. Apply ruticool gel over the affected area. One bowl of curd twice a day after food. Avoid being sedentary and don't sit for too long. If you are overweight, you will have to lose weight. Tab. Ofloxacin200 twice a day after food. Tab. Diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination thrice a day after food. If it still persists, consult a general surgeon for further management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
2 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello. Do you know the names of the homoeopathic medicines you are taking?