Help with weight loss

Hi doc, I'm 27yrs 105kgs.I'm trying for weight loss for quite sometime but unable to set a proper diet and exercise regime. I did try jogging for few months but my shift timings are odd so it became difficult to continue. My main issue is that I live alone in and my accommodation doesn't have cooking facilities so I'm relying on outside food. The other concern is my work timings, I work night shift I.e. 5pm-3am and so my schedule is unstable. Please advise on what I can do to move forward with weight loss

Doctor Answers (1) on Help with weight loss

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, we can understand the problem, there are few keys to reduce weight, exercise - gym is better for you, you can always adjust time at least 1hr workout in a day, when ever you get free time. Diet - limit calorie, avoid oily, bakery foods, sweets, junk foods, chocolates, extra suger, energy drinks. Sleep well at least in day time,, avoid stress, be consistent with this and drink plenty of water.