Height Not Increasing
My Nephew is almost 11.5 years. He is taking good care in terms of diet, eating proper food as he is staying at hostel in his school, drinking pedia-sure, eating fruits, dahi on daily basis, he is not eating any junk food, you can say once in a month, when he goes outside with his parents. He also does great running, yoga and everything on daily basis but his height is not increasing for almost 2 year In 2021 he was also of same height 4 feet 7inch and as of now height remains same, his stamina is excellent, he is like a complete sportsman, currently playing basketball but not getting selected in school team just because of his height. Let me know some supplements or medicine, he will take to increase his height..

Kindly connect directly for detail Discussion.
Hello, I completely understand your concern. To lose weight it's important to understand your complete lifestyle and body composition so that the plan can be completely customisable and you would be able to stick to the plan better. Also make a point it's important to choose plan which is sustainable for long term and not short term goal. A complete balanced customised diet and exercise plan will help you. *Avoid mistakes commonly done* - Avoiding/ skipping meals Follow very low carb diet Follow any crash diet For more details you can book appointment via practo and I can help you to achieve your health goal.
Growth and height will depend upon many parameters  and your eating patterns,your genetics.if he is taking proper care of diet and Nutrition and physically also he is very active then he will be ideally in good height and health.he should take enough water as well.lots of green vegetables and colourful fruits.
for detailed counselling you can contact me directly
give him more iron and Protein rich diet for more growth and development
No need to worry, if he is taking a proper diet and he is physically active then he will gain his ideal height. Heights of any kids also depends on his or her genetics. So, if his genetics are tall then surely he will get his ideal height. Actually boys get their height suddenly at the age of 13-16.
Give him a balanced diet.
Give him a healthy balanced diet no need to restrict any food except junk food.
Hello Due to many reasons  this  happens sometimes  but still u have time  so get treated Homoeopathy constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole We have very good medicines to treat your condition from the root itself without having any side effects  and also plan your exercise and diet  also I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management consult online
have high proteins in diet take good amount of vegetables and seasonal fruits 2 times a day avoid fast food //junk food   and take good amounts of fibres in diet
Gud evening some required nutrients deficiency might be lacking in his diet. So pls do all vitamins n minerals test by consulting physician at first.
Hello I appreciate your efforts to include good healthy food for his growth. There are few things which needs to be taken care of by us professionals who are trained to help you in that aspect. For which it is important to seek a personal consultation. It is not ethically right for us to give out medicines or supplements here without knowing about the patient's lifestyle and medical history which can only be done during a consultation.
Book appointment through Practo.
Focus on giving milk and milk products, eggs, walnuts, pumpkin seeds. This is just a generic advice. Take care
Hi, Kindly coorelate the case with your Paediatrician/ Physician & proceed as per his advise. Thanks
For that we need to see your calcium and vitamin d level for that connect with me on practo app
Hi, kindly contact directly for a detailed discussion.