I want to increase my height
I want to increase my height from past few years my height not increased a single inch so help me to

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan
Height depends on many factors Growth hormone Calcium and protein status Check these After that for detailed diet connect with me on practo
Hello user Now it is not possible to increase height at this age. Already your growth plate is closed. So it is not possible
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hii  it's easy to increase your body weight increased your protein intake 6 eggs per day and milk two times 200ml and panner curry one time weekly twice chick en or fish  . If your veg you can take urad dhal laddu daily 6 no with ghee and alu with cheese .2no and milk 250ml two times
Consult with me directly through practo for detailed discussion and costimized diet plan according to ur body type.
Hi, Exercising is one of the best ways to increase height fast and grow taller. Exercise alongwith balanced meals comprising all nutrients & good protein intake can add to your height.
Hope you find this helpful